Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tranny Hookers: Now Available In Tall

The other night I went for a walk to meet Wendy. Not twenty seconds away from my condo I came across a creature that was, well, rather odd looking. He or she was as tall as me, heavier set, with a ravine of cleavage and an outfit that surely was stolen from Elvira herself.

Different strokes for different folks.

When I arrived at UofT to meet Wendy, I told her about my sighting. Wendy said 'tranny'. She explained that the cleavage was likely the result of some silicon augmentation.

This was my first 'tranny' sighting.

The other night I was walking back to the condo and while following a guy and girl on my street, I happened to overhear their conversation...

Guy: if you're looking for a tranny hooker, then this is a good street to find one on.

Girl: (giggle) Oh, I don't think I want one.

It was an enlightening moment for me: living in the gaybourhood, dodging tranny hookers. I remember the  old days of Toronto in the late 1980s when you could find good old fashioned hookers on Jarvis Street. I wonder what has happened to this city?? It's time to turn the clocks back to a gentler time.


No comments:

Post a Comment