Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Power Serge And Little Masta Kate

Last night New Brunswick endured either a snowstorm or a deluge of rain, depending upon where you lived. We received more rain than snow but what we really got was power outages and brown outs. Many of them.

One of them managed to knock out my desktop computer (the big POS). It's too early to tell if it simply knocked out the computer's power supply or if it fried the hard drive. I'll have to take it to Fredericton for servicing. Harumph. I'm typing this on my notebook computer, otherwise known as the LPOS (little piece of shi__).

That's the first time a power surge has done damage to anything other than my ears. There used to be two deejays on a local radio station who assumed the on air personas of Power Serge and Little Masta Kate. To this day I can't utter the words 'power surge' without tacking on a 'little Masta Kate' chaser.

Damn them.

No comments:

Post a Comment