Monday, October 21, 2013

Ian's Wall...Who Needs Hadrian?

It's not uncommon for me to be roamin' around my property. I often get ideas for my next project as I explore my property. Typically, my 'brilliant' ideas involve shovels, dirt, rocks and perennials, though sometimes my ideas involve trampolines and kilts.

My current project involves building a rock wall along the front of the estate. I've managed to scavenge rocks from the property though I'm quickly depleting the resource. I may have to bbbbb...bbbb....bbbbuy some rocks. Why was that damned word so difficult to say?

I come from a long line of rock wall builders. There was Gupious The First before me, and legions of Roman ancestors before him. Maybe one day Julian Caesar will build his own rock wall too. He's into alternative rock, you know. I hope you know, because I don't. What would an alternative rock wall look like?

Marrvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment