Monday, January 21, 2013

Poodle Puffery

I'm not one to incite violence against others, so no matter what you think when you see this image, rest assured that I don't want you to harm the owner of this dog. Amazingly, I don't want you to harm the dog either. It probably had little to say about the hate crime that was thrust upon it.
 
So, what do you want the reader to do, Ian?
 
Here's what I ask of you: if I should ever own a poodle, god forbid, and should I take said poodle to a 'poodle puffery', god forbid, for a spectacular poodle puff, god forbid, then I would ask you to.....
 
...shoot me between the eyes. Have I made myself clear?
 
Between the eyes. Large calibre, elephant gun. In lieu of a gun, they are rather violent after all, a harpoon or trident would suffice.


No comments:

Post a Comment