Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Boundless Imagination

Are you getting the sense that I wander around the University of Toronto with time on my hands? Good, because I am. I see much in my travels.

One thing that has caught my eye is a promotional campaign for the UofT itself. Featured on posters scattered throughout the university are names and faces of UofT graduates who have done great or notable things. The theme is 'boundless'.

There are those who have discovered medical breakthrough treatments. There are cutting edge scientists, philosophers, titans of business, and entertainment industry leaders. Heck, there's even one celebrating a New Brunswick singer who's famous for being famous!

I think there should be one for me. I stand alone in my field (not unlike a scarecrow). Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment