Monday, May 13, 2013

Cambridge-Narrows Condo Development Corp.

There was a flurry of activity across the lake last week. I suspect that it was mostly landscaping and finishing touches on the construction of the Leroy 'cottage'. I pondered the week-long work,  then my imagination got the better of me. I had the ultimate Toronto nightmare...a new condo development blocking my view, except this was Cambridge-Narrows!

What if a condo was being built across the lake in Cambridge-Narrows. How would that look? How would that affect me? How would I feel?

Well, that would depend, I suppose. If it blocked my view it would make me furious. If it had a coffee shop on the ground floor then I would be ecstatic. All I can say is...it better have a coffee shop on the ground floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment