Friday, December 13, 2013

Long Jian Varty

I left most of my 'good' clothes in Toronto so I've been a bit challenged when it comes to 'dressing up' in New Brunswick. I've decided that I can't dress up, so I'm not going to try. I'm going to dress down. Way down.

Looks like you've succeeded, Ian.

And then some! I refuse to play the game of fashion. I'm all about practicality and function. I don't wear a tie, because a tie won't keep me warm in the meat locker we call New Brunswick. I'm fffffreezing here, and I'm not going to take it. I'm going to wear whatever keeps me warm...and if I look like a retard, so be it (Sobey it!).

Using the word 'retard' is no longer politically correct, Ian.

Ask me if I care. For god's sake, look how I dress! Do you think political correctness is on my radar? I'm not collecting any P.C. points this week.

You placed your hand in front of your n_ts, that's P.C.

That's not politically correct, it's critically to protect.

On behalf of your readership (all three of us), I thank you for your discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment