Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Our Toronto Goatscape

I thought it only fair to include an example of a goatscape. It also happens to be the view from our new condo.

Most buildings that I've noted are well known. I've included the Shangri-la Hotel only to put the new opera house in context as it sits on the other side of the (streetcar) tracks from Shangri-la, so to speak.

The Radio City condos have been noted because they were in the running for a while as a potential crib for the missus and me. Ultimately we preferred the Verve condo, and this view is one of the reasons why. If we were to turn our collective heads to the left, my faithful readership of three, we would see the eastern third of Toronto Island, Lake Ontario, and the mist rising from Niagara Falls in the background.

Oh, yes, I should mention that somewhere in this image is a goat. Like Waldo, see if you can find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment