Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Derelict House Thoughts

If tacos can walk, surely a house can talk, right?

The house in this image is located about one kilometre from my place. In the twenty-one years that I've lived in Cambridge-Narrows, I've never seen this house occupied. I've never seen anyone give it a sideways glance, other than me.

So what's the story, morning glory? Better yet, what's up, buttercup?

This house must hold a story or two, perhaps even some secrets, but how to make it talk? I'll have to start talking...asking questions....but this might involve talking to 'locals'. Let me think about this. I'll have to weigh the danger of engaging 7th generation Loyalists against my desire for investigative enlightenment.

What you askin' all these question fer, boy? Git git.

Oh, what the hell....I'll just ask Ken Appleby. He knows everything, and he's just a first generation Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment