Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Shadowy Figures

A Headless Photographer?

I'm a little teapot...
Fat people must love shadows. Your shadow is almost always long and lean in the evening. At least your legs and doak always seem to be thinner.

Political Correctness Police Probe...

Am I even allowed to say 'fat people' these days or must I say 'those blessed with ample lipids'?

Exonerated.

Regardless, the only way that my legs could possibly appear thinner is during the waning hours of sunlight, when my shadow takes on the appearance of a stilted clown. A headless clown in this image.

Though shadows exaggerate my legs, they sometimes compress the top end. I look rather short and stout in the other cropped image, wouldn't you say?

Shadows can be great fun. It's how we used to amuse ourselves in the evening, before Wheel Of Fortune hit the airwaves and turned us all into mindless vegetables.


No comments:

Post a Comment