Saturday, August 30, 2014

Iles de la Madeleine: This Place Is Ridiculous!

Middle Martinique, 9 a.m.
This place is truly a windsurfer's paradise....at the moment. Here's what my week has been like:

Monday: 6.9 at the lagoon, SW20, sunny.
Tuesday: 5.9 at the lagoon, SW 20-40, sunny.
Wednesday: 4.7 at Pointe-aux-Loups, SW 30-50, sunny.
Thursday: day off. Drizzle/cloud.
Friday: 5.2/4.7 at Martinique/Lagoon, NE 40-60, cloud/sun.

Today: SW 40-60, sunny.
Tomorrow: SW 40-60, sunny.

This week has been better for windsurfing than my entire summer at home. Sheesh...I should move here, but I'm not.

I should mention that I'm making less of an effort to take pictures this year and more of an effort to windsurf. Here's a few more pictures from yesterday....


Portage du Cap, 12 p.m.

Like medicine, a second opinion is sometimes needed.

Martinique 9 a.m.

Now those are vagues!

Martinique at 12 p.m.

Martinique at 12 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment