Monday, January 6, 2014

Not The Three Tenors....It's The Three Vartys!!!



There's a reason why photographers are not allowed to take pictures of the Royal Family when they're eating. I assume that it's because the Royals don't ever want to be seen as being, or doing, anything human. Good thing, because from my perspective I'm not all that interested in hearing or seeing Camilla talk about her saddle sores while Liz's corn chowder is flapping around her yapper. Ah, the Royals, those lovably perfect rogues.

The video that you may choose to watch in today's blog post is like the Windsors eating Raisin Bran. It's unpolished, under-rehearsed and our voices permeate the night air like flying bran flakes, but it's real. If I waited until our performance was perfect, you might not ever see it. It's my 'job' to give you, my readership of three, something upon which to chew.

Now, release the Corgis, Charles, the carpet is a mess!

2 comments:

  1. Choral Bytes: Given that you've spent the majority of your career assessing/teaching 'musicians', we'll take that compliment!

    ReplyDelete