Friday, October 3, 2014

Wall Smart






























My passion for rock wall building is showing no signs of abating, though I think I'm nearing my property's capacity for hosting rock walls. It'll be sad when the last rock is placed. I imagine the ghost of Pete Berton will be crying on my shoulder, and I on his. He was a mess when he finished writing The Last Spike, you know.

Seriously, what the hell am I going to do when there are no more rocks to be gathered and placed. What does the hunter/gatherer do when there is nothing left to hunt or gather? He starves!

Why not take up knitting? You seem to have a fondness of toques. Make your own, you daft fool.

Hmmm...knitting. My Mom was an excellent knitter. Maybe I should follow in her footsteps? Gawd, what am I thinking?? I need some physical work (like rock wall building), not something to do while watching Another World.

Mmmm...Rachel. Mmmm...Iris Carrington. Mmmm...Ada McGowan. 

Ewwww...Ada McGowan!


No comments:

Post a Comment