Thursday, February 6, 2014

The TTC Streetcar Puddle Channel


We've all seen the fireplace channel on cable television, right? A crackling fire appears on your television set and gives you the feeling of warmth on a winter's day. Cool. There's also the aquarium channel with tropical fish swimming across your screen. You're getting schooled by these fish, and you know it, but you can't stop watching. Strangely brilliant ideas, and wildly popular.

Yesterday I was on a Toronto streetcar watching a puddle of water glide back and forth on the corduroy floor. I was transfixed. Tearing my eyes away from the floor for a moment, I noticed that others were greatly entertained by watching the salty meltwater glide back and forth like waves on a beach. This gave me an idea....

The TTC Streetcar Puddle Channel!

I'm sitting by the phone, waiting for offers to roll in.

Waiting.....waiting......waiting.......










No comments:

Post a Comment