Saturday, December 27, 2014

Anything For A Laugh (aka Stretch Brainweak)

Following closely on the heels of yesterday's luscious self-portrait, I offer you today's image...me again.

And you thought Oprah had an ego?!

The main difference between Oprah and me is that she appears on the cover of her magazine looking beautiful (in a light-bulbs-around-the-mirror/apply make-up with a trowel kind of way).

Ian is more of a 'natural beauty', wouldn't you say'?

This not about beauty, it's about entertainment. My Mom has been pretty sleepy lately and I've been going to new heights to get a reaction out of her (a smile, a chuckle, anything).

Your face is like a flying squirrel's armpit. How the hell do you do that with your cheeks?

I was fat when I was a teenager. When I lost weight my facial skin stayed elastic.

Jim Carrey parlayed an elastic face into millions? What have you done with your 'gift'?

I've entertained my five faithful blog readers (hopefully), and sometimes my Mom.










No comments:

Post a Comment