Saturday, December 6, 2014

Eats, Leaves, and Shoots


This morning I got up at 6:30 a.m., ate breakfast (Eats), left the condo by 7:20 a.m. (Leaves) and went to 'work' on a video shoot in Kensington Market (Shoots). For me, this is very odd, but....

Very fun!

A friend of mine is filming some fun videos as part of a re-branding campaign. I'm helping her with the project.

Remind me again, Ian, what is it that you do, or can do?

I'm a creative consultant! I'm brainstorming for the video ideas and then helping with the writing of the scripts. I'll even appear in one of the video, but in a non-speaking role (thank gawd). Because I'm doing all of this for free, and forgoing my normal fee (50 cents per hour), I'll maintain my status as a Leisurologist.

We're doing three videos in total. The first will hit the cyber waves (internet) tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. (EST). Video #2, which we shot today, will appear on Sunday, December 14. Our third video, which we will shoot on Monday afternoon, will air on December 21. The videos will appear on social media like Facebook and Youtube, and will also be promoted on Instagram and Twitter. Tomorrow's blog will provide a link to our first video....stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment