Thursday, December 18, 2014

Satan's Dyslexic Selves


There are some men who are completely out of control when it comes to exterior Christmas decorations. I am not one of them, but I am appreciative of those who make the effort to adorn their abodes with festive technicolor illuminations. My favourite Christmas movie is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation with Clark Griswold as the king of the over-the-top decorative movement. I generally do the bare bulb minimum, and yesterday was the day to do it (pre-snow storm).

It went rather well, I thought (translation: the lights actually worked). I had my trusty helper with me, so it was more fun this year than usual. Wendy and I managed to put the lights on the tree together without the bickering you might expect from some in-the-spirit-of-the-season couples. She did land one straight right punch to my temple, but there was no bruising so all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment