Sunday, December 14, 2014

There's No 'I' In Team, Mate!

Not all pictures are worth a thousand words. I'd only give today's image 666.67 words, and the last word would be ex_l_s_on_ry.

Yes, the 0.67 word is 'exclusionary'. Seriously....take a look at this image and tell me if there's something wrong. It's Team Matt & Ben. Re/Max agents, perhaps even partners (in the business sense). You can live chat with them at mattandben.ca, though I'm not sure about what the 'average' person would live chat with them. I have some ideas for the 'un-average' person:

- Matt, when you are given a transfer on the TTC, how long is is good for?

- can I really afford furniture from a store called Roche Bobois?

- is high tea at Toronto's Windsor Arms really worth $45 per person? It is, after all, just tea, scones,
sandwiches and some undoubtedly delicious, yet freakishly small petit fours.

- In what year did Cardinal Richelieu die? (question credit: P.Tiefenbach)

Oh, yes, one last question....

1) Who's the chick in your poster, assuming her name is not Miss Mattie Lefftout or Benjamina Figfrigger?

Don't you think it's strange to have this woman featured so prominently in the advertisement, but then to be given the majordomo snub? I found this advertisement to be odd enough that I'd stop and photograph it. People were looking at me like I was odd. No one in their right mind photographs bus stop advertisements of real estate agents. The whole thing has odded out my bodkins.

What if you saw this image....
Team Sonny and Cher
Poor little Chastity would feel pretty left out if she didn't get a mention.

Yea, like is she invisible or something?

If I were Matt or Ben, I'd change this poster next time. Make sure you tell the whole story. I'm looking for 1000 words. Who's the woman in the picture?

P.S. Putting her name in tiny letters at the bottom of the poster doesn't really count as an act of inclusion. Nobody reads the fine print these days, except apparently readers of my blog, and they're quite an odd bunch themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment